In an exclusive by Times Now, A few pages of Sushant Singh Rajput’s diary had revealed the late actor’s dreams and ambitions for this year.
Sushant had always been a planner and had apparently taken charge of this year as well. The late actor had a lot more in his To-Do checklist with a far vision.
He wanted to have his big Hollywood breakthrough in 2020, he wanted to form a content creating team and Sushant also wanted to start a film production company along with teaming up with FTII students.
Check out the photos from the late actor’s diary:
The last year, before his passing away, Sushant had shared a list of 50 goals and philanthropic aspirations he wanted to accomplish which included:
- learning how to fly a plane
- training for IronMan triathlon
- playing a cricket match left-handed
- learning Morse Code
- helping children learn about space
- playing tennis with a champion tennis ball
- doing a four clap push up
- learn chart trajectories of Moon, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn for a week
- dive in a Blue-hole
- perform the double-slit experiment
- plant 1,000 trees
- meditate in Kailash
Sushant passed away by what was reported as suicide but his case is now handed over to the CBI to investigate the alleged suicide case.